How to Play Poker for Beginners, Know the Rules and Variations
How to play poker can be a game to fill the time. Poker includes card games that rely on luck and skill. How to play poker, usually additional info using a betting system. However, poker can actually be played without betting or gambling.
How to play poker requires a strategy to win. How to play Poker is played in hundreds of variations. But actually how to play poker follows one general rule.
Get to know Poker
Poker is a card game using playing cards. Poker is a game that people play with a normal set (or deck) of 52 cards. In poker, the players build hands from five cards according to predetermined rules, which vary according to the poker variant being played.
One playing card box contains 52 sheets which are divided into four suits or types of cards (Spade, Heart, Diamond, Club), each consisting of 13 cards (from Ace, 2, 3, etc. to King), as well as additional cards in the form of two joker cards, black and red. In card games, it is usually the Ace, Joker or King that you look forward to getting, but in some other card games these cards are not really expected, or are not even used.
Type of Card Arrangement
Before playing directly, it is important to know the arrangement of cards in how to play poker. The types of card arrangements in how to play poker include:
– Royal Flush (10, jack, queen, king and ace, all of one suit) – has the highest value because it is the most surprising to get. The common misconception is that this card combination is the most difficult to get compared to other similar five cards.
– Straight Flush (five cards with sequential numbers, all of the same suit) – may not have a king card and two cards simultaneously (eg Q-K-A-2-3).
– Four of a Kind (four cards with the same number and one random card).
– Full House (three cards with the same number and two cards with the same number) for a combination of cards that are both Full House, which is stronger is determined by a card that has a higher value than three cards that have the same number.
– Flush (five cards of the same suit) – any number doesn’t matter.
– Straight (five cards with sequential numbers, different suits) – may not have a king card and two cards simultaneously (eg J-Q-K-A-2).
– Three of a Kind (three cards with the same rank, two other cards with different numbers) – if the other two cards have the same rank, it will be a Full House.
– Two Pair (two pairs of cards with the same number plus one card with a different number).
– One Pair (two cards with the same number, three other cards with different numbers).
– High Card (the value of the poker card itself can be in the form of a sequence of cards as well as an image of a poker card).